Now you can flash CM13 Nightly on LG G3 Beat Andoird 6.0 ROM smartphones with the help of this tutorial. If you have been missing Marshmallow then don’t worry and start installing this CM13 Nightly as it is based on AOSP android so you will get to have MM features as well. The functions are better and improved as compared to the previous release so it’s definitely the right time to get the CM13 Nightly on your LG G3 smartphone. This tutorial will help you in exploring the true potential of your smartphone.
Android has seen good and bad days so it understands the power of information and technology. Android is struggling and continuously offering improvements and versions to the users and engage them in this quest. In this way, Android users are always waiting and relying on the OS for more updates and improved features. This is will guide you on How to Flash CM13 Nightly on LG G3 Beat Android 6.0 ROM.
LG G3 Beat Drivers:
You’ll be connecting your device to the Computer, so it is recommended that you have installed the latest USB drivers for LG G3 Beat properly. For those who do not have done it already, download the USB Drivers from the link below and then proceed with the tutorial.
Make a Backup of LG G3 Beat:
It is recommended that you make a full backup of your device before proceeding with this guide on How to Flash CM13 Nightly on LG G3 Beat Android 6.0 ROM. Anything can go wrong during the process, so you can later on restore your device to current state. Just follow the tutorials listed below in order to fully backup your device:
- Backup your Android Apps -> How to Backup Android Apps
- Backup your SMS Messages -> How to Backup SMS Messages
- Backup WhatsApp Messages -> How to Backup WhatsApp Messages
- Backup Contacts and other Google Data -> Go to Settings > Accounts, then sync with Google
- Backup Photos and Music etc. -> Connect your device to your Computer with a USB Cable and copy all the content from your device.
- This guide is only for LG G3 Beat, DO NOT try this on any other device or else you’ll end up bricking it!
- Make sure your LG G3 Beat is Rooted and has ClockworkMod or TWRP Custom recovery installed. We’ll go with the ClockworkMod in this tutorial.
- Your device must be at least 70% charge to prevent turning off in the middle and increasing the chances of bricking it.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled. -> Go to Settings > Developer Options > Turn On USB Debugging. If the Developer Options do not show up in your settings, go to About, scroll down and tap on Build Number seven times and a Message will pop up saying that You are a Developer now! Go back to Settings and you’ll have the Developer Options now.
How to Flash CM13 Nightly on LG G3 Beat Android 6.0 ROM
Step 1: Download the following files:
Step 2: After that, connect your device with your computer with the help of the USB cable and move the downloaded files to your device.
Step 3: Unplug your device and then turn it off.
Step 4: When it is turned off, boot it in to Recovery Mode -> How to Enter Recovery Mode on LG G3
Step 5: When your device successfully boots into recovery mode, create a Nandroid backup by going to Advanced > Backup and Restore > Backup to /sdcard.
Step 6: Now clean up the storage system of your device; so, just select wipe data/factory reset as show in the image below.
Note: The CWM Recovery in your device may not be as same as shown in the images here. However, functions are almost the same in every version of CWM Recovery.
Step 7: After that, select install zip from the recovery menu.
Step 8: Followed by choose zip from sd card and select the zip file that you downloaded in Step 1. Installation will start.
Step 9: Wait for the installation to complete. Once it is complete, repeat the last 2 steps to flash GApps or Google Apps. Or you can follow the tutorial below:
Step 10: After you’re done with everything, go back to the recovery menu and select wipe cache partition followed by wipe dalvik cache.
Step 11: In the end, from main menu of recovery select reboot system now.
Note: First boot will take a bit of time, so just be patient. If your device gets stuck in bootloop, turn it off, boot into recovery mode, perform a factory reset and wipe cache. Then reboot it. Hopefully it will turn on!