You can Flash Resurrection Remix M on Galaxy Note 3 Android 6.0.1 Custom ROM with the help of tutorial written below. It’s time that you give a try to latest Resurrection Remix M update on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. With custom ROM firmware and flawless Marshmallow experience you are bound to have amazing experience on Galaxy Note 3. Based on slim and Omni platforms with intuitive Android 6.0.1 user interface this release is brilliant and you must get it manually by following these steps.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is among the premium luxury gadgets these days. It offers brilliant photo capture camera, large screen to enjoy internet and social media to the fullest and enough memory to let users enjoy every latest app and software. Resurrection Remix Android 6.0 is a wonderful addition to the awesome device. This tutorial is to make sure that every Samsung Galaxy Note 3 gets their share of Resurrection Remix update in time. This post will guide you on How to Flash Resurrection Remix M on Galaxy Note 3 Android 6.0.1 Custom ROM.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Drivers
You’ll be connecting your device to the Computer, so it is recommended that you have installed the latest USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 properly. For those who do not have done it already, download the USB Drivers from the link below and then proceed with the tutorial.
Make a Backup of Samsung Galaxy Note 3
It is recommended that you make a full backup of your device before proceeding with this guide on How to Flash Resurrection Remix M on Galaxy Note 3 Android 6.0.1 Custom ROM. Anything can go wrong during the process, so you can later on restore your device to current state. Just follow the tutorials listed below in order to fully backup your device:
- Backup your Android Apps -> How to Backup Android Apps
- Backup your SMS Messages -> How to Backup SMS Messages
- Backup WhatsApp Messages -> How to Backup WhatsApp Messages
- Backup Contacts and other Google Data -> Go to Settings > Accounts, then sync with Google
- Backup Photos and Music etc. -> Connect your device to your Computer with a USB Cable and copy all the content from your device.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3, DO NOT try this on any other device or else you’ll end up bricking it!
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is Rooted and has ClockworkMod or TWRP Custom recovery installed. We’ll go with the ClockworkMod in this tutorial.
- Your device must be at least 70% charged to prevent turning off in the middle and increasing the chances of bricking it.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled. -> Go to Settings > Developer Options > Turn On USB Debugging. If the Developer Options do not show up in your settings, go to About, scroll down and tap on Build Number seven times and a Message will pop up saying that You are a Developer now! Go back to Settings and you’ll have the Developer Options now.
Disclaimer: Kindly note that the following tutorial has been correctly tested and it works. However, if something goes wrong during the process, like your device gets bricked or becomes unresponsive or any other kind of damage to your device, then, NEITHER the developer of this ROM, NOR Us (221btech) can be held responsible for any kind of damage. Proceed at your own risk! So just be careful and read each and every step carefully. If you do face any kind of problem, you can let us know in the comment section below or contact us through the Contact Page and we will surely get back to you with a solution!
Flash Resurrection Remix M on Galaxy Note 3 Android 6.0.1
Step 1: Download the following files:
Step 2: After that, connect your device with your computer with the help of the USB cable and move the downloaded files to your device.
Step 3: Unplug your device and then turn it off.
Step 4: When it is turned off, boot it in to Recovery Mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power Button simultaneously.
Step 5: When your device successfully boots into recovery mode, create a Nandroid backup by going to Advanced > Backup and Restore > Backup to /sdcard.
Step 6: Now clean up the storage system of your device; so, just select wipe data/factory reset as show in the image below.
Note: The CWM Recovery in your device may not be as same as shown in the images here. However, functions are almost the same in every version of CWM Recovery.
Step 7: After that, select install zip from the recovery menu.
Step 8: Followed by choose zip from sd card and select the zip file that you downloaded in Step 1. Installation will start.
Step 9: Wait for the installation to complete. Once it is complete, repeat the last 2 steps to flash GApps or Google Apps. Or you can follow the tutorial below:
Step 10: After you’re done with everything, go back to the recovery menu and select wipe cache partition followed by wipe dalvik cache.
Step 11: In the end, from main menu of recovery select reboot system now.
Note: First boot will take a bit of time, so just be patient. If your device gets stuck in bootloop, turn it off, boot into recovery mode, perform a factory reset and wipe cache. Then reboot it. Hopefully it will turn on!