You can now Update Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi to Android 5.1.1. Odin tool is helping many android devices to get updated firmware and latest android releases on all android devices. TouchWiz improvements and better features with more options is the major offering of this release. So if you didn’t get your official OTA android release on your device then flash it manually through Odin Tool method as mentioned in this tutorial. Before starting the installation process, fully charge your device’s battery and maintain a proper backup as this installation might wipe out all your data.
Galaxy Note 10.1 WiFi is a brilliant device. performance and feature wise it is a device that people aspire to posses. With improved TouchWiz and unlimited functions and improvements, this update installation is a must have. You must invest some good time of your in improving Galaxy Note 10.1’s features. The tutorial will step-by-step guide you on how to Update Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop P600XXUDOJ3.
Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi Drivers:
You’ll be connecting your device to the Computer, so it is recommended that you have installed the latest USB drivers for Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi properly. For those who do not have done it already, download the USB Drivers from the link below and then proceed with the tutorial.
Make a Backup of Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi:
It is recommended that you make a full backup of your device before proceeding with this guide on How to Update Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop P600XXUDOJ3. Anything can go wrong during the process, so you can later on restore your device to current state. Just follow the tutorials listed below in order to fully backup your device:
- Backup your Android Apps -> How to Backup Android Apps
- Backup your SMS Messages -> How to Backup SMS Messages
- Backup WhatsApp Messages -> How to Backup WhatsApp Messages
- Backup Contacts and other Google Data -> Go to Settings > Accounts, then sync with Google
- Backup Photos and Music etc. -> Connect your device to your Computer with a USB Cable and copy all the content from your device.
- This guide is only for Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi, DO NOT try this on any other device or else you’ll end up bricking it!
- This is not a guide for Flashing Custom ROM, so you don’t need your device to be rooted. However, if your device is rooted, you’ll lose the Root access after flashing this Official Firmware.
- Your device must be at least 70% charge to prevent turning off in the middle and increasing the chances of bricking it.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled. -> Go to Settings > Developer Options > Turn On USB Debugging. If the Developer Options do not show up in your settings, go to About, scroll down and tap on Build Number seven times and a Message will pop up saying that You are a Developer now! Go back to Settings and you’ll have the Developer Options now.
How to Update Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop P600XXUDOJ3
Step 1: Download the following files:
Step 2: Extract the contents in the zip archive and save the files on your PC then switch off your device.
Step 3: Boot it in Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power Button simultaneously.
Step 4: Launch the Odin.exe on your PC and Connect the phone to computer via usb cable and wait for the device to be added by Odin, if no device is detected you need to reinstall the Samsung usb drivers. If your device is detected, you’ll get the following message in Odin:
Step 5: Go back to Odin and click on the AP button and locate the P600XXUDOJ3 Android 5.1.1 tar.md5 firmware update file and load it in ODIN.
Step 6: Confirm the updating process by hitting the START button.
Step 7: After the update is completed by ODIN you will see the PASS alert as shown in the image below. The phone should reboot in normal mode, too.
Note: First boot will take a bit long, so don’t panic and be patient.
That’s all! Your Galaxy Note 10.1 WiFi will now be running Official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware with build P600XXUDOJ3. If you face any problem, just let us know in the comments below and we’ll get back to you with a solution!