Suppose you have just picked up your new Galaxy Note 7 and you want to add another email account to it then this is the place for you. Whether you’re adding a new Gmail, Yahoo, or Exchange account, this guide will take you through everything you need to know.
How to add an email account to the Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- From your home screen, open the app drawer.
- Open the Settings
- Scroll down and select Cloud and accounts.
- Tap Add account.
- Select the account you’d like to add.
- If you’re adding a new Gmail account, select Google.
- If you’re adding a new Microsoft Exchange account, select Exchange.
- If you’re adding a new IMAP or POP3 account, select Personal (IMAP)or Personal (POP3).
- For all other email accounts, select Email.
- Enter your email address and password, then click Sign in.
Alternatively, if you already have another email application that you’d like to use (Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, etc.) you can simply open the app, enter your login credentials, and the account will be added to your device automatically.