You can now Update Galaxy Note 3 Korean to Android 5.0. Good news for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Korean Device users is that Android 5.0 Lollipop officially announced the latest release for Samsung Galaxy Note 3. This time Android’s UI is very stable. Creatively designed operating system and thousands of small tweaks are there to improve user experience to manifolds. If you are excited about it then don’t want it to officially arrive in your region and just follow the instructions and get it done all by yourself.
I have written a detailed step-by-step tutorial on How to Update Galaxy Note 3 Korean to Android 5.0 N900SKSU0GPB4 Lollipop. It is recommended that you read the whole tutorial once before actually performing it on your device. Also, read the following precautionary steps so that nothing goes wrong during the process.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Korean Drivers:
You’ll be connecting your device to the Computer, so it is recommended that you have installed the latest USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Korean properly. For those who do not have done it already, download the USB Drivers from the link below and then proceed with the tutorial.
Make a Backup of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Korean:
It is recommended that you make a full backup of your device before proceeding with this guide on how to Update Galaxy Note 3 Korean to Android 5.0 N900SKSU0GPB4 Lollipop. Anything can go wrong during the process, so you can later on restore your device to current state. Just follow the tutorials listed below in order to fully backup your device:
- Backup your Android Apps -> How to Backup Android Apps
- Backup your SMS Messages -> How to Backup SMS Messages
- Backup WhatsApp Messages -> How to Backup WhatsApp Messages
- Backup Contacts and other Google Data -> Go to Settings > Accounts, then sync with Google
- Backup Photos and Music etc. -> Connect your device to your Computer with a USB Cable and copy all the content from your device.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Korean, DO NOT try this on any other device or else you’ll end up bricking it!
- This is not a guide for Flashing Custom ROM, so you don’t need your device to be rooted. However, if your device is rooted, you’ll lose the Root access after flashing this Official Firmware.
- Your device must be at least 70% charge to prevent turning off in the middle and increasing the chances of bricking it.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled. -> Go to Settings > Developer Options > Turn On USB Debugging. If the Developer Options do not show up in your settings, go to About, scroll down and tap on Build Number seven times and a Message will pop up saying that You are a Developer now! Go back to Settings and you’ll have the Developer Options now.
How to Update Galaxy Note 3 Korean to Android 5.0 N900SKSU0GPB4 Lollipop
Step 1: Download the following files:
Step 2: Extract the contents in the zip archive and save the files on your PC then switch off your device.
Step 3: Boot it in Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power Button simultaneously.
Step 4: Launch the Odin.exe on your PC and Connect the phone to computer via usb cable and wait for the device to be added by Odin, if no device is detected you need to reinstall the Samsung usb drivers. If your device is detected, you’ll get the following message in Odin:
Step 5: Go back to Odin and click on the AP button and locate the N900SKSU0GPB4 tar.md5 firmware update file and load it in ODIN.
Step 6: Confirm the updating process by hitting the START button.
Step 7: After the update is completed by ODIN you will see the PASS alert as shown in the image below. The phone should reboot in normal mode, too.
Note: First boot will take a bit long, so don’t panic and be patient.
Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Korean is now updated to Android 5.0 N900SKSU0GPB4 Lollipop Firmware.